Facebook

FOLLOW US

Ads

Advertising

Advertising

About

ABOUT NAIJAMOUTH

Read all the ⭐NIGERIAN CELEBRITY GISTS NEWS⭐ Want to know the latest updates about Nigerian Celebrity Gists? — Click here to find out.

Friday, July 24, 2020

Ex bbnaija venita celebrates 1 million followers with photos

 Ex bbnaija housemate and mother of two, venita Akpofure have taken to her instagram handle to celebrate her 1 million followers, as she write....



Honestly, looking back through time and when I first joined this app, I never in my wildest dreams thought I’d ever have a blue tick, talk less of the big ‘M’ on my account. I want to thank you all for the love and support you show me everyday.

 It’s crazy to know that I’m in this position right now. I pray God continues to allow me to touch and bless you all in some way or another. I love you all so much from the depth of my heartThe President Milf , Disclaimer: I attached a receipt. So no matter the hater  we sha know say I hit am ONE MILLION UNICORN


No comments:

Post a Comment